Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Girls Who Read


My brother sent me an article about Dating Girls Who Read. After reading it, I immediately forwarded it to my fellow female bookworm friends. One of them responded saying, "I love this. PROOF. proof that it isn't weird to smell books and talk about characters like they're real and laugh/cry hysterically by yourself while reading :)) We aren't alone!! :P" Another friend shared the article entitled You Should Date An Illiterate Girl.

Ahh, the polarizing power of books. Do you love to read? Do lines and events from books run through your head all day, connecting everyday events to things you've read? Do you like the smell of books? 




Photos via Weheartit 1, 2 & Bouncytrouncyfun

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Hahaha.LOVE THIS!

Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonder-womans-holiday-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...