Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Positive Image Stream of Consciousness

venice,the sartorialist


fashion


Photobucket


snazzy fashion


fashion,cupcakes and cashmere


Photobucket

Images: Venice by The Sartorialist (July 1, 2009)/Hand it over/We heart it/Snazzy Fashion or Silverwings/Cupcakes and Cashmere/We heart it/

Just some images I like, saved and wanted to share.

Around two years back at this time of year I got tagged on my other blog to list something that made me happy everyday. I titled the lists gratitudes after Miss Ginny Branch Stelling who's blog was and continues to be an inspiration. I decided to revive it on this blog because it's fun.

Gratitudes:
  1. Laughing in the car on the way home from school.
  2. Helping my friend pick out a good pair of pants for his 21st birthday.
  3. Drinking strawberry iced tea.
  4. Eating Russian tea cookies
  5. Running into an old friend from childhood. When we were kids we were at the Eww boys/girls stage and didn't have many conversations that didn't include one of us being annoyed by the other. Now he and I now attend the same university and talk like civilized adults which is nice.
Here are the tags instructions if you want to join in. Tell me if you do so I can read your lists. I love reading lists like these.
Rules:
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this everyday for 8 days without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same (because 8 is the magic number XD)



5 comments:

Simone said...

i like the second photo the most and i like your blog, if you want, we can follow eachother. Stop by and tell me what you think ;)

Runway Rundown said...

Your photographs are absolutely stunning! I am such a fan of your blog.

Check out Runway Rundown!!
www.runwayrundown.com
xoxo

Ellinor Forje said...

I'm inlove with the twin braid photo below! That bag is a killer. Thanks for sharing the and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Sick by Trend said...

beautiful post and pictures and blog!! MC for you to :) im a new follower!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

Eliska H said...

loving it=) and these games. i would join in, but i somehow can't see myself posting for 8 days in a row? haha, fail. anyways, i'd like it if we could follow each other?♥
p.s. sorry for the essay-like comment=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...