Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Paris Je t'aime

A GORGEOUS video of Paris from early evening till dawn. Do watch it!

Une nuit Parisienne (Paris by night) from manemos on Vimeo.


When my two older brothers were at university they both spent a semester studying in France in a town forty minutes by bus from Paris. They would travel into the city on weekends when they weren't going off to see the rest of Europe and they always had the most beautiful pictures, that hit me with serious cases of wanderlust. It was one of my brothers who showed me this video. He's says it got him missing Paris. I've never been and watching this makes me want to go all the more.

This is a very cute Parisian love story, told in less than a minute. It got my friend weepy when I linked it to her. :) Enjoy!




Also check out what Eric Daman the stylist of Gossip Girl has to say about the styling while Serena and Blair are in Paris at the start of Season 4.



Parting shot!

paris

Have a great week!

6 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

интересный сайт!))

Anonymous said...

Hi there, we love what you're doing on your blog Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

Thanks so much!
The Beso.com Team.
www.beso.com

Anonymous said...

love it!
great spurt of inspiration
your blog is a great collection of different photos
keep it up, i'll be back for sure!
come visit COSMICaroline!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

joana said...

J'aime Paris! There's nothing like making new friends, and this is what I love the most here on blogger. Want to check on my blog ? I think we could follow each other, it would be so much fun, oh and perhaps if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . What do you think? I would be so glad. Love, Jo

Annushka said...

I Love Paris!!!)))
Beautiful!!!;)

match.box.muse said...

very lovely post about paris :) i'm fortunate enough to be living here but sometimes it takes an outsiders eyes to show the beauty of the city.

i'm loving your (three of you's) blog, would you like to follow each other?

Love, M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...