Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I feel like wearing now

fashion



kate moss,isabel marant,fashion,mfo



garance dore,fashion



pepperandchips,abbey lee,fashion



glamourai,fashion



Photobucket



pepperandchips,fashion

A lot of shades of blue I know, but it does look good. My most recent purchase was a simple tee in a lovely shade of milky blue (like if you had cobalt blue but added white to it) it's a color that I can describe as happy, and it's such a great casual shirt.

Sources: Pepper & Chips, MFO, Garance Dore The Glamourai, Jak

14 comments:

cd_mfo said...

Oooohh! I have that embroidered dress from Zara in the first photo, but in olive! Love it! Love your picks! =)

Kristen said...

the last two looks are my favorite. great photos

Violet E. said...

soooo perfect :)

Lori said...

i loovee the first look, the glasses & dress is so amazing

...look closer

Unknown said...

The third outfit is amazing, I'd love to wear this too

See U !

LUU H. said...

the blue dress is so divine !

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovely
x

Jess said...

i like how the first girl's glasses have a chain, such a cool detail that makes it so unique.

Punctuation Mark said...

love that embroidered dress... perfect for hot summer days!

Bisous Natasha said...

that first photo looks effortless ;-)

Hannah said...

Mmm this all looks nice =)

Anonymous said...

I love the sequin skirt in the last pic

Rosanna said...

love these choices!!!


www.littlemissdressup.com

kelsea said...

i love marike le roux's style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...